1/3/18

Dare Sign

Hi everyone, it's 2018 and my word for this year is Dare. 

Why not take this year and dare..........to try something new...to use existing supplies....to create something different....to connect with someone you've lost sight of, etc, etc........


Tape off the edges of a metal edged sign, then paint it with Plaid paint.



Select embellishments and adhere to the sign.  This is a great way to use items in your stash.  Remember, this project is a Dare.......or a challenge...to do something different.


Selecting assorted clay elements created with Makin's Clay, I used the Pensander to sand the rough edges.  I added a flower atop clay branches and added leaves created from Rinea foiled paper.  Then I added Dare to the corner.


This sign will hang prominently in my craft room reminding me of this year's challenge.

What is your Dare this year?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment