12/9/17

Christmas Tags with Makin's Clay

Hi everyone, I'm on the Makin'sⓇ Clay blog with a new Christmas project.  Getting ready for Christmas, I realized I needed tags.




Supplies:
Makin's Clay - Light Adobe Brown, Concord Blue, Red, White
Makin's ProfessionalⓇ Cutting Mat
Makin'sⓇ Clay Push Mold - Christmas Décor, Christmas Nature
Makin's Clay Cutters - Christmas, Christmas A, Christmas C
Makin'sⓇ Clay Roller and Cutters Set
Beacon Adhesives - 3-in-1
Joy Clair stamps
Memento Inks
Whisker Graphics Twine
Cardstock
Pattern Papers

I started by conditioning Makin's Clay, then rolling it out on the cutting mat.


Using a variety of clay cutters, I created an assortment of clay elements.  Then I conditioned additional clay and used it in the push molds.


Look at all these amazing clay elements that can be used for a variety of projects.



Now it was time to create my tags.  Using left over scraps, I assembled my tags, I used Beacon Adhesives to adhere the clay pieces.   The pinecones were inked with brown ink and the ornament was inked with red ink.


The mitten was inked with black ink before adhering to the tag.  A snowman was added to the other tag.


Both sizes of pointsettias were created from red clay then added to the tags.  Sentiments were then added.


Makin's Clay elements are light weight and add no weight to a project.   They were perfect to add to my tags.



What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfect for those yummy looking keepsakes. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete