9/23/17

Clear Scraps School Days Mini Album

Hi everyone, I forgot to share my Clear Scraps album using the September kit.  This kit contains the Mixables ABCs album plus papers and stickers from Simple Stories. 



After removing the film from both sides of the ABC acrylic piece, I spritzed the front with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists. 


Once dry, I painted the reverse side with yellow paint and edged it with black paint.  Then I added assorted school stickers on top.


Finally, I edged the panel with a gold paint pen.



Using the chipboard star as a stencil, I traced it on pattern paper and cut it out, then adhered it.  I  painted the reverse side with black paint. 


I rubbed some black paint around the edges, then fussy cut one of the phrases, matted it with cardstock and placed it on top.


On the reverse side, I tore another phrase to fit, then added a variety of stickers.

After removing the film from the acrylic school bus, I painted both sides with yellow paint then used a paper towel to remove some of the paint.


Next, I painted the wheels black.  The Class Schedule was fussy cut and matted with cardstock.  It was added to the bus and some stickers were added on top.


On the reverse, I added a black mat (to add a photo at a later date) and placed the ruler sticker below.


I painted the apple chipboard red, the stem brown and the leaf green.   Then I die cut the school paper to fit both sides of the apple.




I used modeling paste with a stencil on the school house shaped acrylic panel.


After removing the stencil, I let the panel dry for several hours. 



Then I assembled the book.



What do you think?

For more inspiration, stop by the Clear Scraps blog.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment