9/25/17

Bowdabra Fall Wreath

Hi everyone, it's time for fall decorating.  Fall is definitely in the air here in New York.  The days are getting crisper and the nights longer.  The colors are changing and that means it's time to change up your fall decorations.




Using my Bowdabra Bow Making and Design Tool, I placed the Bowdabra Bow Wire in the channel first.  Then I placed orange ribbon in the channel and proceeded to create my bow.


 
I created three loops on either side, then used the Bow Wire to pull up and tie off the bow.



 
Once it's fluffed out, this bow looks very pretty.

 
Finding a cheap wreath, I wrapped green ribbon around it to use as my base.

 
I added a decorative clay element created from a mold and Makin's white clay.  I allowed it to cure and when dry, painted it with yellow and green acrylic paints.

 
I used Beacon Adhesives to adhere the medallion (or flower) to the center of the bow.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment