6/26/17

Watercoloring with Art Impressions

Hi everyone, I've been exploring the possibilities of water coloring with Art Impressions Stamps. 


Using the Art Impressions Containers stamp set, I created 2 cards.


I began by stamping the milk container with brown ink.  Then I added some fence posts along either side.



Then, I water washed in the sky and stamped some clouds in black ink.  I then stamped tiny flowers around the milk pail.


The panel was inked then matted before adding to the card.


Next I stamped a pail in black ink slightly off center.
  .

I stamped fences around the bucket.  I stamped blue clouds and water washed in the sky.  Next, I water washed in some dirt under the bucket, then added some tiny flowers around the fence posts.



I added a die cut sentiment, then I added some tiny birds on the fence posts.

Love how these cards turned out and I'll definitely be making more.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


1 comment: