5/13/17

Sending a Little Something

Hi everyone, what do you do with scraps?  Do you throw them away?  Do you save them?   Check out how I've used my scraps.


I've been creating with Rinea Foils and love how they work with Spellbinders dies.  It's easy to remove the die cut element using the Spellbinders tool as it releases all the little pieces that were die cut.  So, working with a number of intricate Spellbinders dies, I accumulated a lot of scraps!  Aren't they pretty?


I had this fun mason jar shaped shaker card from Jillibean Soup so I decided to create a shaker card with my scraps of foil.


I placed the card inside the MISTI, then used Hello sentiments and Doodle Flowers from Joy Clair stamps to create a design.  The MISTI allowed me to line the stamps where I wanted them.  I purposely did not color the images because I wanted to foils to stand out.


I placed black cardstock behind the opening then placed the scraps of foil and assorted dew drops in the center.


I placed the mason shaker jar on top to seal in the scraps of foil.


A sentiment was added to the card with foam adhesives and several dew drops added.

What do you do with your scraps?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments: