5/24/17

Happy Father's Day with Joy Clair

It's time to celebrate Fathers Day with Joy Clair Stamps.

I've created 2 dimensional cards today using the Dad's Day stamp set.  This is a fun set of  7 stamps can are fun to work with.  For my first card, I repeated stamped Happy Father's Day on the background panel.  Then I added some corrugated paper on top and wrapped it with twine.

I stamped and fussy cut the main image, then matted it on coordinating cardstock and fussy cut it again.  I also stamped and die cut the sentiment.  Both were added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


For my next card, I wanted to use this fun ticket background.  Then I stamped the phrase and die cut it.  I inserted additional tickets behind the image.  Think how fun this would be if you inserted real tickets to a show or a movie instead.


Be sure to stop by the Joy Clair blog for lots of amazing projects the design team has created.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




5 comments: