4/25/17

Spring is Ducky

Hi everyone, I've got another post for Sunsational Stamps.  Have you seen all the stamps and images in the store?  Today, I'm using stamps from the  Sping is Ducky set.


Spring is Ducky




Aren't they cute?


I love these feet sticking out of the water, so I just had to use this image!  I used an oval die to cut the image, cutting around the pussy willows so they remained free.  Then I matted it with a larger oval.


I colored the image with Copic Markers.  To create the background I used a Sizzix embossing folder to emboss the front panel of the card.  Then to emphasize the embossing, I  inked over the embossing and then wrapped the card with twine.


Don't you love it?



Be sure you visit in the store to see all the fun products available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment