3/12/17

Welcome Spring with Clear Scraps

My newest post on the Clear Scraps blog using the March Kit.

Included in the March kit are 2 sheets of the XL Deco shapes which are perfect for creating layouts that are perfect to display on your walls, or even add to your scrapbook.  Sized at approximately 12" x 12" they are the perfect size and easily slip in page protectors if you wish to put them in your scrapbook.


I removed the acrylic film from one side of the shape then spritzed glimmer mist to add color.  To avoid getting glimmer mist on the other side, I left the film on and removed it once the glimmer mist dried.  It's so easy to use a variety of different products - think stamps and inks, spray paint or acrylic paint.  The options are endless.  




Once I sprayed the background, I selected pattern papers from the Doodlebug Spring Thing paper collection.  I die cut 2 pattern papers, cutting the plaid paper in half.  A sticker strip was added where the papers joined.  After inking all the layers, I placed this atop a larger cardstock circle, then adhered the panel to the acrylic.


Several word block were also cut from the papers and added to give the project a really nice spring feel.  I had one photo I wanted to showcase then arranged flowers around it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




1 comment: