10/17/12

Halloween Reveal

This is my first post as a member of the Scraputante Design Team and I am super thrilled and excited.

I received an awesome kit consisting of Jenni Bowlin papers, twine, die cuts, buttons and more. These are the cards I created.

One of the elements of the pattern paper was this cute trio of kids peeking, so I used that as the focal point of my card, adding a sentiment on top.  I matted the pattern paper with black cardstock, then wrapped several colors of twine around it before placing it on a base of orange.  A few little gems finished off the card.




I took another cute element and die cut it to fit the front of this card. 


Using left over pieces of pattern paper, I tore them and arranged them on the card front, then tied some twine.  A small row of owls was matted and added with foam adhesives.  I had this awesome spider so I added it to the front of the envelope.  What's Halloween without spiders, right?



Don't forget to check out the Store to see all the amazing products they sell.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Jenni Bowlin
Twine: May Arts, The Twinery
Ink: Clearsnap


No comments:

Post a Comment