10/30/12

Beauty of Fall

Good morning Steph here and I absolutely love this stamp from Heartfelt Creations.   It's so peaceful.  I chose to create a fall scene, but think how lovely it would look with with summer colors!


I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers.  Once I die cut to the oval shape, I used Crushed Olive Distress Ink and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to add some color around the image.

I lightly sponged on both colors with an inking tool, then darkened the colors around the outside edges of the oval.  Once done, I matted the oval with green cardstock then assembled my card.

 
The sentiment is from Justrite Stamper's Nature's Nested Sentiments.   I stamped it with black ink and, after cutting to size, I inked the edges with Crushed Olive Distress Ink. Joy Foam Pads provided a little dimension under the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock, pattern paper:  DCWV
Markers: Copic Markers
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Justrite Stampers
Dies: Spellbinders
 

No comments:

Post a Comment